We all have to live with credit in one way or another. It can be a great blessing or a persistent curse. Credit companies sell us on the positive side of credit, but neglect to elaborate on the many hidden pitfalls. And they most certainly never publicize ways the credit game can be turned around to your advantage. In 12 concise, easy-to-follow chapters CREDIT! examines in full detail:
- How to receive all the credit cards you want.
- How to obtain almost unlimited consumer credit.
- How to control collection tactics used against you.
- How to get out of debt without going bankrupt.
- Inside credit bureaus and investigation agencies.
- What's in your credit file.
- Clearing bad credit.
- Clever credit maneuvers and negotiations.
Credit can become like money in the bank: there when you want it. CREDIT! is the most complete-and helpful- guide on this important subject we've seen.
We all have to live with credit in one way or another. It can be a great blessing or a persistent curse.